WE OFFER A 10% DISCOUNT WHEN YOU PURCHASE TEN (10) OR MORE OF THE SAME PRODUCT IN ONE PURCHASE.
This offer applies to all Tac/Audo Scans, Lightbars, and Lapscan 4000. If you have any questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1-303-420-8680. Business hours are from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. MST.
Advanced LapScan™ 4000 is the newest innovation from NeuroTek Corporation, the manufacturer of the EyeScan™ 2000 EMDR Instrument. The Advanced LapScan™ 4000 incorporates features which offer the clinician the greatest range of options for EMDR administration. Visual, tactile and advanced auditory stimulation modes are available making the Advanced LapScan™ 4000 the most versatile EMDR instrument available.
Features & Benefits:
- 4 Visual scan modes available
- Horizontal line
- Diagonal line (upper left to lower right)
- Circular pattern
- Infinity pattern (sideways figure 8)
- 5 Auditory modes to select from for auditory stimulation
- Double Click
- Arcade Sound (kids love this one)
- External Audio Mode - connects to your iPod, MP3, tape or CD player
- Cordless remote control allows clinician to control from a distance
- Front panel controls for clinician self-administration
- Prevents clinician fatigue
- Allows note-taking during EMDR administration
- Lowers distractions for client
- Attractive oak-framed enclosure
- Small, lightweight, and portable
- Ideal for clinicians with limited space
- Backed by our Limited one-year Warranty!
(all wired accessories have a 6 ft cord and a 90 day warranty):
- Standard headphones
- Standard tactile pulsers
- Optional Mega Pulsers available
- External audio cable
- AC Adapter wall plug
- Wireless remote control
- Optional Table Easel Available
- Optional Carrying Case Available
- Limited one year warranty.
LapScan Measurements: 18’’ x 12’’ x 1.75‘’