WE OFFER A 10% DISCOUNT WHEN YOU PURCHASE TEN (10) OR MORE OF THE SAME PRODUCT IN ONE PURCHASE.
This offer applies to all Tac/Audo Scans, Lightbars, and Lapscan 4000. If you have any questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1-303-420-8680. Business hours are from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. MST.
NeuroTek proudly introduces the Advanced Tac/AudioScan™, the auditory plus tactile EMDR instrument. This innovative EMDR instrument allows the clinician to administer EMDR by alternating any desired audio source to each ear via light-weight stereo headphones. Simultaneously, bilateral tactile stimulution may be utilized via very small vibrating pulsers. The compact design and highly integrated functions make the Advanced Tac/AudioScan™ the most versatile, extremely portable and easiest to use EMDR product available anywhere.
The Advanced Tac/AudioScan comes complete with headphones, tactile pulsers, audio cable, carrying case, AC adapter and 9v battery.
Features & Benefits:
- Choose integrated tones, click, double click, and arcade auditory modes or supply your own audio source
- No longer limited to the few EMDR audio tape selections that are available. Use any audio selection you wish
- Easily connects to any audio source including iPods, CD, MP3 and cassette tape players
- Dual Modality - Use auditory or tactile stimulation independently or together for maximum benefit
- With the Advanced Tac/AudioScan, you can even make your own bi-lateral tapes and CDs
- Adjustments for volume, speed (rate) and tactile intensity
- All adjustments have calibrated dials for recording individual client preferences
- Indicator lights provide visual speed and auditory mode information
- Headphone and tactile pulser cable lengths are 6ft. long & may be extended with optional extender cables
- Soothing alternative to eye movements
- Prevents clinician fatigue
- Allows note-taking during EMDR administration
- Lowers distractions for client
- Use with visually-impaired clients or clients with a history of seizures
- Works great with children
- Comes complete with headphones, standard tactile pulsers, audio cable, carrying case, AC adapter and 9 volt battery
- Optional Mega Pulsers available
- Backed by our Limited one-year Warranty!
New auditory modes give you the choices you need:
The integrated auditory functions include 4 selectable sounds; alternating tones, click, double click, and arcade modes (try the arcade mode with kids). Additionally, you can connect the Advanced Tac/AudioScan™ to any audio source including CD players, cassette tape players or even a radio and enjoy your favorite selections alternated at your choice of speeds. Best of all, your audio selection is synchronized with the alternating tactile stimulation for added benefit. Now you can administer EMDR using your client’s favorite songs, mood and inspirational music, self help recordings or even make your own self-help tapes directed specifically to the needs of each client.
Easy to control and use:
The speed, pulser intensity, volume adjustments, on/off and auditory mode controls for the Advanced Tac/AudioScan™ are on the front of the unit allowing easy access. The headphones, tactile pulsers and external audio source connect on the top. Since the auditory and tactile stimulations are synchronized, the speed adjustment controls both tactile and audio rates. The pulser strength has a wide range of adjustability from no intensity (completely off) to full, maximum strength. All adjustments have calibrated dials allowing the clinician to record each clients’ preferred settings. The oval shaped tactile pulsers are very small, only 1" wide by only 1.5" long and less than 1/2" thick. These small pulsers may be easily and comfortably held in the hands, placed in gloves or any other convenient place. Additionally, the pulsers may be attached to wrists, arms or legs using velcro straps or elastic exercise bands (not included).
Both the headphones and the tactile pulsers connect to the Advanced Tac/AudioScan™ controller via 6 foot cords and small 3.5mm connectors. This allows you the choice of using both auditory and tactile together for maximum benefit or you may use the audio and tactile functions separately. For additional distances from the controller, both the headphones and the tactile pulsers may be connected using optional extender cables. Two green lights provide a visual indication of the selected speed. Four amber lights display internal audio modes when selected and an orange light indicates when the external audio source is selected. An AC adapter is included for operation from a permanent power source or use on battery power for total portability.
You can even make your own bi-lateral recordings:
By simply connecting a tape recorder or Compact Disc recorder to the headphone jack of the Advanced Tac/AudioScan, you can record the alternating audio just as you would normally hear it when using the headphones. All you need is an extra audio interface cable for the tape recorder connection.