The New EyeScan Blue Lightbar comes with 22 calming blue lights for bilateral visual stimulation, alternating tone for bilateral auditory stimulation, and bilateral tactile stimulation with our ergonomically designed pulsers.
This model comes complete with:
- Wired Controller
- Tripod (actual tripod may vary from picture)
- Wired Pulsers
- Wired Headset
- AC adapter
(All cords are 6ft in length)
- 22 Blue LED lights for soothing eye-movement viewing in two modes:
- Scan – the lights go completely back and forth along the entire lightbar
- Ends – the lights alternate illumination at each end of the lightbar only
- Easily able to adjust LED mode, audio volume, pulser intensity, and overall speed settings from controller (options from 1-10)
- Small screen wired remote control with 6ft cable
- One available tone for audio stimulation with headset
- Small Tactile Puslsers included
- Optional LED Tactile Pulsers and Large Tactile Pulsers are available as an upgrade
- Standard Wired Headset included
- Optional carrying case available for purchase
- Backed by our Limited one-year Warranty!
Lightbar: 32” x 1.5” x 2.125” (812.8mm x 38.1mm x 53.975mm)
- Reduces clinician fatigue
- Allows for note-taking during EMDR sessions
- Lowers distractions for client
- Allows for diverse seating arrangements to maximize client comfort
Improved EMDR Sessions
EyeScan™ Technology was developed to aid the clinician in the administration of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). With hands-free administration of EMDR, the clinician is better able to closely observe the client's behavior and take notes.
Previously administered by a repetitive hand technique, EMDR can now be performed with the aid of the EyeScan Blue Lightbar, reducing clinician fatigue and improving the therapeutic process. Through extensive field testing by EMDR clinicians, these products have proven to be valuable and effective tools in the administration of EMDR around the world.
Tactile, Visual, and Audio Stimulus
The EyeScan Blue Lightbar comes with an auditory stimulation mode. For bilateral auditory stimulation simply plug the headphones into the audio jack located on the lightbar. Your client hears a gentle tone that alternates in each ear as the lights on each end illuminate. The audio stimulus makes this EyeScan model excellent for clients with vision impairment or who have trouble with eye movements.
The EyeScan Blue Lightbar also incorporates built-in tactile stimulation. Simply plug any NeuroTek Pulsers into the tactile jack located on the lightbar. You can use tactile, auditory, or visual stimulus or choose any combination of the three to suit each individual client's needs. Further, incorporating multiple stimuli may enhance the EMDR process.
Choose Small, Large, or LED Tactile Pulsers