NeuroTek proudly introduces the New Advanced Tac, the auditory plus tactile EMDR instrument. This innovative EMDR instrument allows the clinician to administer EMDR by alternating sound to each ear via stereo headphones. Simultaneously, bilateral tactile stimulation may be utilized via vibrating pulsers. The compact design and highly integrated functions make the Advanced Tac the most versatile, extremely portable and easiest to use EMDR product available anywhere.
Features & Benefits:
- Auditory includes 4 different sound options
- Double Click
- Dual Modality - Use auditory or tactile stimulation independently or together for maximum benefit
- Counter keeps track of the number of repetitions performed
- Adjustments for volume, speed (rate) and tactile intensity
- LCD Screen provides visual speed and auditory mode information
- 5 Profile Settings allows you to save your preferred settings based upon your client's needs.
- Headphone and tactile pulser cable lengths are 6ft. long
- Soothing alternative to eye movements
- Prevents clinician fatigue
- Allows note-taking during EMDR administration
- Lowers distractions for client
- Use with visually-impaired clients or clients with a history of seizures
- Works great with children
- Comes complete with headphones, standard tactile pulsers, AC adapter and rechargeable battery
- Optional Wired LED Pulsers available
- Optional Wireless Headset available
- Backed by our Limited one-year Warranty!
Choose Standard Pulsers or New (Mega) LED Tactile Pulsers