NeuroTek proudly introduces the New Standard Tac, the auditory plus tactile EMDR instrument. This innovative EMDR instrument allows the clinician to administer EMDR by alternating tones to each ear via light-weight stereo headphones. Simultaneously, bilateral tactile stimulation may be utilized via vibrating pulsers.
Features & Benefits:
- Auditory includes one tone that alternates to each ear
- Dual Modality - Use auditory or tactile stimulation independently or together for maximum benefit
- Adjustments for volume, speed (rate) and tactile intensity
- LCD Screen provides visual speed and auditory mode information
- Counter keeps track of the number of repetitions performed
- One Profile Setting allows you to save your preferred setting based upon your client’s needs.
- Headphone and tactile pulser cable lengths are 6ft. long
- Soothing alternative to eye movements
- Prevents clinician fatigue
- Allows notetaking during EMDR administration
- Lowers distractions for client
- Use with visually impaired clients or clients with a history of seizures
- Works great with children
- Comes complete with headphones, standard tactile pulsers, AC adapter and a non rechargeable CR123 battery
- Optional Wired LED Pulsers available
- Backed by our Limited one-year Warranty!
Choose Standard Pulsers or New (Mega) LED Tactile Pulsers