NeuroTek proudly introduces the New Standard Tac, the auditory plus tactile EMDR instrument. This innovative EMDR instrument allows the clinician to administer EMDR by alternating tones to each ear via stereo headphones. Simultaneously, bilateral tactile stimulation may be utilized via vibrating pulsers.
Features & Benefits:
- Auditory includes one tone that alternates to each ear
- Dual Modality - Use auditory or tactile stimulation independently or together for maximum benefit
- Adjustments for volume, speed (rate) and tactile intensity
- LCD Screen provides visual speed and auditory mode information
- Counter keeps track of the number of repetitions performed
- Two Profile Settings allows you to save your preferred settings based upon your client’s needs.
- Headphone and Tactile Pulser cable lengths are 6ft. long
- Soothing alternative to eye movements
- Prevents clinician fatigue
- Allows note-taking during EMDR administration
- Lowers distractions for client
- Use with visually impaired clients or clients with a history of seizures
- Works great with children
- Comes complete with headset, small tactile pulsers, AC adapter and a disposable CR123A battery
- Optional Wired Large, or LED Pulsers available
- Optional Carrying Case
- Backed by our Limited one-year Warranty!
Choose Small, Large, or LED Tactile Pulsers