NeuroTek proudly introduces the New Standard Tac, the auditory plus tactile EMDR instrument. This innovative EMDR instrument allows the clinician to administer EMDR by alternating tones to each ear via stereo headphones or vibrating pulsers that alternate right and left. Simultaneously, bilateral tactile stimulation may be utilized via vibrating pulsers and headphones.
Features & Benefits:
- Auditory includes one tone that alternates to each ear
- Dual Modality - Use auditory or tactile stimulation independently or together for maximum benefit
- Adjustments for volume, speed (rate) and tactile intensity
- LCD Screen provides visual speed and auditory mode information
- Uses a disposable non-chargeable CR123A battery or can use plugged in with the AC adapter.
- Counter keeps track of the number of repetitions performed
- Two Profile Settings allows you to save your preferred settings based upon your client’s needs.
- Headphone and Tactile Pulser cable lengths are 6ft. long
- Soothing alternative to eye movements
- Prevents clinician fatigue
- Allows note-taking during EMDR administration
- Lowers distractions for client
- Use with visually impaired clients or clients with a history of seizures
- Works great with children
- Comes complete with headset, small tactile pulsers, AC adapter and a disposable CR123A battery
- Optional Wired Large, or LED Pulsers available
- Optional Wireless Pulsers available
- Optional Carrying Case
- Backed by our Limited one-year Warranty!
Choose Small, Large, or LED Tactile Pulsers
|Classic Tac||Standard Tac||Advanced Tac||Deluxe Tac|
|Sound Options||Tone||Tone||Tone, Click, Double-Click, Arcade||Tone, Click, Double-Click, Arcade|
|Speed Range||1-10||1 - 10||1 - 20||1 - 20|
|Rechargeable Battery||No/ 3 AAA Batteries||No/CR123A Lithium||Yes||Yes|
|Wired Tactile & Auditory||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Wireless Pulser Capability||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|BT Headphone Capability||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Remote for Lightbar||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|